Tuesday, March 1, 2022

A MIRACLE OF LIFE

SCRIPTURE: Acts 9:32-42
VERSE FOR TODAY: I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die (John 11:25, New International Version).
HYMN FOR TODAY: Because He Lives"

"Mom, should we throw this away?" My son handed me a pot full of dirt and the remains of a one lovely plant.
"Yeah, I guess so." I took the pot and examined it as I walked to the trash. Then my eye caught a hint of green. Hm-m-m-m, could it be possible? I watered it and set it in the light; our family watched in amazement as the plant slowly came to life.
If God can bring life to lifeless plants, how much more can He restore human bodies! Jesus' power flowed through Peter to heal the crippled man and restore life to Dorcas.
If Jesus can restore crippled bodies and bring life back to the lifeless, surely He can restores hearts that are crippled and bring life to lifeless souls! Just as my plant was at death's door, people all around us are at death's door; but their plight is more much more serious, for eternity is at stake.
The miracle Jesus can and will perform are beyond our comprehension. The transformation He can make in humanity is simply amazing. It gives us a taste of what transformation will be like when we get to heaven.
Jesus is the resurrection and the life. Do you believe it? Will you share it ?

PRAYER THOUGHTS: Dear Jesus, the fact that You would love us enough to come to earth and die for us is a miracle beyond our comprehension. And yet there is so much more! May our lives todaybe an offering of Thanksgiving to You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment