Tuesday, May 17, 2016

"EDGE OF AUTHORITY"

"And they awake him, and say unto him,
Master, carest thou not that we perish?
And he arose, and Rebuked the wind, and
said unto the sea, Peace be still. And the
wind ceased, and there was a great calm."  
                                            Mark 4:38-39


A great storm a tornado arose one spring
down in Texas. Most people had gone into
their storm  cellars. We didn't  have one.
I was bedfast  and almost totally paralyze
anyway. I became fearful. If the tornado
were to strike my corner room first,
because the wind was coming from that
direction.The house would cave in right
where I was!
   In desperation, and without thinking
whether or not I could do it, I said,
"Dear Lord, I'm your child. when those
disciple were about to sink, they
awakened You and said, 'Carest thou not
that we perish?' And Thou did care. You
awoke and rebuked  the wind. I know
You don't want me to perish, but I can't
get out of here. I'm here on this bed, and
this wall is about to blow in on top of me.
So I Now rebuked this storm in Jesus
Name!"
   As fast as you'd snap your. Finger The
storm stopped. It grew calm. I rejoiced.
 I didn't know then the Great truth about
the believer's authority. I had Gotten to the
edge of it and had exercised it without
really knowing what I had done. But God
wants us to get the revelation of the truth
of His Word so we can understand what
belong to us and use it in our lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment