Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"My OFFER STILL STAND"

"Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
no one can deliver out of my hand.
When I act, who can reverse it?
                                    --Isaiah 43:13

There is an important difference between
doing something for people and doing
Something for God. God always deserve
our best effort. People will disappoint us,
neglect us, and mistreat us, some will
constantly ask for what we an give while
Offering nothing in return. From our
human perspective, these people deserve
our minimal effort at best. What then
should motivate us to serve people, except
our love for God? God deserve our love,
and He demand that we love other in the
same way He does.
Don't you hate it when people promise
something good, and then they change
their mind? "Oh, I would have bought
that for you, but they raised the price."
"I know I said I'd be there, but something
important came up." I'm not like that. If
say I'll be there, I'll be there.
When I do something no one can  undo it.
I have chosen you to be part of My family,
and that offer is always open. I will never
withdraw it. I want to spend as much time
with you as I can. I am never too busy for
you---ever! I love you, and I always want
to be with you. That will never change.
(Isaiah 43:13),



No comments:

Post a Comment