Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Stand with God Promises"

"Put me in remembrance let us plead together;
    declare thou, that thou Mayest be justified.
                                                  ISAIAH 43:26


"Put me in remembrance. . . "What does God
mean by that? It means that we are to remind
God of His promises about prayer.
  When you pray, stand before  the throne of
God and remind Him of His promises. Lay
your case legally before Him, and plead it as
a lawyer. A lawyer is continually bringing up
law and precedent. You bring up God's Word.
Bring up His covenant promises.
   The margin of my King James reference
Bible shows "set forth thy cause" as another
meaning of "declare thou" in this verse. God
is asking you to bring His Word; to put Him
in remembrance, and to plead your covenant
rights. This is a challenge from God to lay the
matter before God. Be definite in your request.
Find Scriptures that definitely promise you
those things you need. When come to God
According to His Word, His Word does not
fail. Yes I believe in this promises. The Lord
Show me this and write it in a song Title,
"Remember me my Lord"
Accept the challenge of the covenant-
Keeping God! Put God in remembrance
of His promises plead your case,



          

No comments:

Post a Comment